viernes, 9 de marzo de 2012

WORST NIGHTMARES

WORST NIGHTMARES


My worst experience that  i lived was when i had ten years old and i lived in the Distrito Federal. I lived a earthquake. Began as a normal day, i was alone in my house because my parents went to work and my brethren to the school and i had no classes, then i remained home alone. I was watching the tv and listening in my room, suddenly i felt a shake little, i rose from my bed and started shake stronger. i was paralyzed and then i react, quickly i went  towards under the table. I had very much scary, i saw how fell a furniture and i heard people yell,  while was still under the table, I was crying of scary. Suddenly it stopped the earthquake and i listen that someone touch the door, was my aunt and she came to seen if i was fine. Then i calm down. I felt very scared that day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario